The Founder - Dr. Rupa Pethe
Aspire Academy was founded by Dr.Rupa Pethe , a multi dimensional personality, a Medical Doctor- by choice, a Clinical Research professional - by compulsion of ethics ,and a MBA – UK and a Trainer- by passion, a Yoga instructor and a respected human being.
Dr. Rupa Pethe is the Founder and Principal Trainer of Aspire Academy for Training and Development.
Dr. Rupa Pethe is a Medical Doctor by qualification, with a Post–graduate Diploma in Clinical Research, ACRP-USA.
She acquired an MBA from U.K.
She got her trainings and skills developed by Amanda Vickers, a NLP Master trainer, and a leading trainer of Speak-first, UK.
She has also done her trainings, for Presentation Skills and Leadership skills with Dale Carnegie trainings.
Dr. Rupa Pethe was among the top 100 performers in the Cambridge English Business Certificates (BEC) Higher Exam awarded by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations.
She is a certified Extended Disc Administrator.
She is a certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming
She is a certified yoga expert with the Certificate course in Yoga Therapy.
Dr. Rupa Pethe is Operations-Head for a Clinical Research Organization, Hanul Medizin.
She has immense experience in conducting training programs for Public sector, corporate organizations and Educational Institutes. She is an accomplished and passionate trainer with excellent communication skills and experience in Training, Coaching and Management Development.
She has worked in various organizations gifting tools of self-improvement and positive transformation to individuals in India and abroad.
She strongly advocates that Communication and Behavioral skills can be acquired and developed to benefit the changing social environment and one of the main goals is to encourage people, to empower themselves.
She has been actively involved in creating, customizing and implementing training programs, presenting, simple and highly effective tools for empowerment.
A firm believer of the genuine potentiality that every individual possesses, her workshops aim at helping individuals to recognize and utilize their utmost potential. She accomplishes this through interactive and facilitative trainings which are simple yet effective. The sessions are incorporated with use of anecdotes, and real-world business examples, passionately delivered for an unforgettable learning experience.
Her Core Competency is Content Development, Training methodology using Audio and Video. She takes keen interest in research and development of workshops, keeping in mind various organizational and individual components. The emphasis is on experiential learning outcomes, self-assessment, thought provoking exercises and creative visualizations.
Dr. Rupa Pethe’s diverse international experience has helped her develop and apply skills to clearly understand client requirements, operate with a very positive attitude as a result her programs are highly dynamic, eye opening and fun educational experiences. She has been marked as an excellent facilitator by all the organizations that she has worked for.
1. Dr. Pethe has worked with various Educational institutes like ‘Indira Group of Institutes’, ‘Symbiosis Institute’, Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, MIT, and many more. Under her leadership, she has conducted ‘Business Efficiency Programs’ and ‘Employability skill’ program for over 5000 students, making them employable for the industry.
2. 20 years experience in the field of Medicine, enables Dr. Pethe to always approach Training and Development with awareness of the best practices.
3. Has numerous programs to her credit for women; ‘Women Empowerment Programs’ for class 1 to class 4, has provided a strong foundation in this field. Has conducted workshops for around 5000 women for public sector as well as private sectors.
4. Has conducted Management Development Programs (MDP) for various levels of Management from class 1 to class 4.
5. She has trained in various sectors; IT, Telecom, Manufacturing, Hospitality, Pharmaceuticals,& Retail to name a few within the country and outside like Waman Hari Pethe Jewellers, MSPPL Pvt Ltd, , Hexagon Executive Research, TSL Ltd, Ruby Hall Hospital, Mitcon, Aurum Health, to name a few.
6. She is invited as a guest speaker at various Organizations and Women groups.
7. She has been invited as a speaker to talk on Nutrition, Health and Fitness in various organizations.
For Dr. Rupa Pethe Training is not a profession but a passion.
The essence of coaching is to make learning contagious; to have one idea spark another says Dr. Rupa Pethe.